PC Customers Please Read
CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ - Backing Up Data
Tarka Digital will make every possible effort to preserve the Client’s data and files, however it should be noted that there are NO GUARANTEES whatsoever that the Clients data and files will remain intact after the repairs.
IT IS THEREFORE THE CLIENT’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE DATA AND INFORMATION STORED ON THE COMPUTER EQUIPMENT REQUIRING REPAIRS IS APPROPRIATELY BACKED UP TO OTHER STORAGE DEVICES PRIOR TO HANDING OVER FOR REPAIRS.
Charges will be incurred if Tarka Digital has to perform a lengthy backup procedure to protect the Clients own data in order to complete the repairs.
We cannot be held responsible for the following during the repairs:
· Loss or corruption of data, files, information or records;
· Any loss of business goodwill
· Any losses attributed to the interruption to business activity while equipment is out of service for repairs
· Failure by the Client to follow our reasonable recommendations, instructions and advice to back up data
· Any losses you may suffer arising from failure to use anti-virus software
· Any loss considered to be unforeseeable
Damage resulting from viruses or other malicious
software that may have been transmitted during servicing or repairs and
therefore escaped detection
Tarka Digital will not be liable for any damage caused to other equipment by parts supplied following any repair.
Confidentiality of Data Stored on Computer Equipment
Tarka Digital, its Employees and Agents agrees not to disclose to a third party any information or data files stored on or recovered from the Client’s equipment during the service or repair, unless required to do so by a court order or law authorities.